Again, I’m honored to have been nominated by Mr. Anonymous for The Versatile Blogger Award. Below are seven facts about myself, which I’ve been asked to post:
1. I never start a day without a very strong mug of coffee.
2. I read in Spanish for an hour every morning, while drinking that strong mug of coffee.
3. Madrid was my home for nearly a decade.
4. We live on the same ground where, more years ago than I wish to count right now, I graduated from high school.
5. Our cat was born in Spain.
6. I am the proud owner of a lapstrake rowboat, which I wish I could’ve been able to build myself.
7. Influenced by the years I lived in Madrid, where I could take the metro everywhere I needed to go, I haven’t driven a car since 2002.